Welcome to BBQTalk.ca !!!

Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Bubba-Q

Welcome to BBQTalk.ca !!!

Post by Bubba-Q » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:33 pm

Welcome to BBQTalk.

We are an online BBQ community dedicated to teaching, promoting and the general growth of the Art of BBQ. We are here for both the backyard enthusiast and seasoned veteran.

You will find a lot of advice on traditional Southern BBQ technique, types of equipment, competition, grilling and lots of other stuff. You will also find the best group of people on the Internet when it comes to BBQ!!

We are here to help anyone who comes in to make the best BBQ they ever produced, whether it is for your family, your friends or the competition judges.

It's easy to join in. All you have to do is click on Register and follow the instructions.

Y`all Come Back Now, ya hear.
Last edited by Bubba-Q on Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smokin Eh

Congrats are in order

Post by Smokin Eh » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:48 am

I would also like to congratulate the organizers of this forum on the successful launch of a great site. The entire Smokin Eh team is looking forward to participating on it.

JR

Post by JR » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:15 pm

I would like to congratulate the moderators and who ever else is responsible for getting this site up and going. Well Done.

I like the way the forum format.

Please add an area for introduction, where we can tell something about ourselves our locations and all interests.

John

Bubba-Q

Post by Bubba-Q » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:31 pm

Good Idea ! Consider it done...(at some point today)

JR wrote:I would like to congratulate the moderators and who ever else is responsible for getting this site up and going. Well Done.

I like the way the forum format.

Please add an area for introduction, where we can tell something about ourselves our locations and all interests.

John

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:55 pm

Nice site and forum.
Best of luck to everyone involved in getting this up and running.
I really like the way that the categories are set up for ease of use.
Aaron

Peter

Post by Peter » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:23 pm

Congratulations from the north as well. I like the categories of discussion and, if I may suggest, a category for BBQ professionals would be a welcome addition for me and perhaps also for others who market products, cater events and operate restaurants.
Diversity is a good thing.