MY REPLACEMENT!

Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Smokin` Hot Chick
The middle number please (3): 3
Antispam: No

MY REPLACEMENT!

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am excited to announce that Napoleon has hired a replacement for my position.

Natalie Rodgers will be the new Advertising Assistant for Napoleon Fireplaces & Grills, and along with that one of the Event Coordinators for the Barrie BBQ Championships. Natalie will begin her position effective January 28th.

I actually had the pleasure of working with Natalie this past April, where she completed her college coop, for the Advertising Program, under me. In the meantime, Natalie has been working in Napoleon's Accounting department and will transfering over to the Advertising Department. She also assisted me as a volunteer at last year's Barrie Event, some of you may remember her!

Note that Natalie can actually be reached at the CBA email...
info at canadianbarbecueassociation dot com

Or... feel free to send her a quick PM... Natalie can be found on this forum under the name "BBQ BABE".

I know that I am leaving you all in capable hands. Natalie is a motivated and hard-working individual who aims to please. I know she won't let you down (PLUS, she knows that I am only a phone call away).

I am sure that once Natalie is all settled in she will make a quick post on the forum to say her hellos!

It's been a pleasure working with you all and getting to know you.
Looking forward to seeing you this July in Barrie!!!

All the best.

~Caiti~
a.k.a. Smokin~ Hot Chick

Earl
"The Gentleman of BBQ"
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by Earl » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:46 am

Thanks Caiti:

Let me be the first to welcome Natalie a/k BBQ BABE to this board. If i can help in anyway as she gets settled in, please feel free to ask.

Earl

SmokinQ
Pork Puller
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by SmokinQ » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Caiti,

Now we need to see you out there competing.