SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE - Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival

Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Smokin` Hot Chick
The middle number please (3): 3
Antispam: No

SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE - Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Fri May 16, 2008 10:18 am

Hello Everyone!

The Canadian Barbecue Association (CBA) is gearing up for The 2nd Annual Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival, held this July 4th – 6th in Barrie, Ontario on their lakeshore (Kempenfelt Bay).

The Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival is a fantastic family event which has a little of something for everyone. It’s a chance to enjoy some great BBQ food, beer sampling, live entertainment, BBQ cooking demonstrations and much more!

Visitors will experience The 5th Annual Canadian Open Barbecue Championships which runs in conjunction with the Festival. Teams will compete in up to seven (7) categories and vie for part of the $30,000 in cash & prizes; grand prize winner will also take the automatic entry to the Jack Daniel’s BBQ Invitational, held in October 2008 in Lynchburg, Tennessee.

The sponsorship package can be found on the CBA website under "Sponsors" or by copy and pasting this link:
www.canadianbarbecueassociation.com/About_sponsors.html

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the event, which will then in turn give you a better understanding of how your product(s) and/or service(s) will fit into this weekend of BBQ fun!

Don’t miss out! An anticipated 30,000 consumers will attend the Festival over the course of the weekend, giving you a wealth of opportunity to reach a targeted audience, build upon existing relationships, create brand awareness, and showcase your product(s) and/or service(s) while communicating product knowledge.

I, from Eventrix, The Canadian Barbecue Association’s marketing agency, would like to work with you to create a customized sponsorship package for this 2008 event. I truly believe that this is an incredible event that can showcase your product(s) and/or service(s) to their fullest potential.

There will be a lot of consumers that come with an open mind and an empty stomach. Let’s work together to fill both (mind and tummy) with your product(s)!

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your involvement at The 2nd Annual Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Should you have any questions in regards to sponsorship, my contact information can be found on the CBA website or on the sponsorship package.

Thank you!

~Caiti McLelland~
Last edited by Smokin` Hot Chick on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Earl
"The Gentleman of BBQ"
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by Earl » Sat May 17, 2008 9:37 am

Hi Caiti:

I have to say you did an exellent job on this one looks real nice.

Thank You

Earl

HONCHO GREGORY
Gofor
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by HONCHO GREGORY » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:31 pm

wow!! nice job,,,thats the stuff i got to learn for our comp.
(www.niagarabbq.com)
SOME STOP FOR YD SALES
i STOP FOR BBQ