SPONSORS for The 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival!

Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Smokin` Hot Chick
The middle number please (3): 3
Antispam: No

SPONSORS for The 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival!

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Hello All!

I am extremely excited to announce that TED READER has signed on as this year's TITLE SPONSOR of the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Ted Reader has had a very successful year launching his new brand called "World Famous BBQ" and is excited to be taking part in this great event. You can expect to see Ted at the Festival hosting the entire weekend!

Thank you very much for sponsoring and participating in the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival Teddy!

For more information on Ted Reader, please visit www.tedreader.com

~Cait~
Last edited by Smokin` Hot Chick on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Once again, I am happy to announce that NAPOLEON GOURMET GRILLS will be taking part in the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

You can expect to see the Napoleon trailer(s) and product booth at this year's Festival.

Napoleon has had plenty of involvement in the development of the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival as well as the Canadian Open BBQ Championships... I would like to thank them at this time for their continued support.

For more information on Napoleon Gourmet Grills, please visit their website www.napoleongrills.com

Thank you!

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 pm

We have another sponsor.... Thank you to Duff at ONTARIO GAS BBQ (in Concord... as most of you know) for sponsoring the 2008 Barrie Brews and BBQ Festival.

Ontario Gas BBQ has had incredible success and growth over the past couple of years and you should each take the time to visit their store. If you are lucky enough to make it there, you will experience one of the best stores of BBQs and BBQ supplies ever.

Thanks again to Ontario Gas BBQ for their participation this year.

For more information on their store, please visit www.bbqs.com

Thank you!

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Hello everyone!

I am excited to announce that BASQUES CHARCOAL has signed on as the exclusive sponsor and vendor of hardwood charcoal products for the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Most of you have probably seen Basques throughout your year's of Q'ing, so expect to see them again with their presence at the Festival.

For more information on Basque products, please visit www.basquescharcoal.com

Thank you!

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Another sponsor has joined us.... TRAEGER CANADA.

You can expect to see Traeger down at the Festival this year with their pig and bull smokers. This is a great chance to ask those questions and see what these smokers can really do!

Thanks to the team at Traeger for participating at the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

For more information on Traeger products, please visit www.traegercanada.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey folks!

I am very proud to annouce that ROCK 95 (Barrie's rock station) has signed on as one of the official radio sponsors for the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

ROCK 95 is pumped to be working with us this year and you can expect to hear some great advertising of this event on their station and have a huge presence at the Festival. Look out for their Street Teams!

A huge thank you to ROCK 95 for partaking in this year's incredible event!

For more information on Rock 95, please visit their website www.rock95.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Another radio station is jumping on the Sponsorship wagon....
I would like to announce that 107.5 KOOL FM (Barrie radio station) is our other radio sponsor this year.

KOOL FM has some interesting plans up their sleeve, so make sure to join us on Friday night at the Festival for some fun.

Listen to KOOL FM for more information in regards to the Festival. Thanks again to the station for their participation and involvement for 2008.

For more information on KOOL FM, please visit www.1075koolfm.com

Thank you!

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 pm

I am proud to annouce that BUSTER RHINOS is once again a sponsor of the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

We are very excited to have Buster Rhinos (Darryl and his team) on board with us again this year. This brand has grown tremendously over the last year, sauces and store location.

Thanks very much to Darryl for sponsoring this event.

For more information on Buster Rhinos, please visit www.busterrhinos.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Mmmmmmm.... beeeeeerrrrr.....

The Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival is excited to welcome GREAT LAKES BREWING as one of our 2 vendors in the Beer Garden this year.

Great Lakes has some phenominal beers that I can't wait for you guys and gals to give a try. Visit Great Lakes in our beer garden this July 4 - 6!

Thanks very much for Great Lakes involvement at the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

For more information on Great Lakes, please visit www.greatlakesbeer.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Give me a "B", give me an "E", give me another "E", give me an "R", what does that spell..... BEER!

The second and final addition to our beer garden, sharing exclusivity with Great Lakes, is ROBERT SIMPSON BREWERY.

Robert Simpson Beer is brewed right in the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival's backyard, Dunlop Street. Take advantage of sampling some of Barrie's finest beer, and perhaps stopping in for a brewery tour!

A personal thank you to Robert Simpson for supporting a great community event.

For more information on Robert Simpson Beer, please visit www.robertsimpsonbrewery.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm

Drum roll please.....

JOHNSONVILLE BRATS is a proud sponsor of the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Johnsonville is extremely excited to be on board with us this year. Keep your eyes peeled for the Johnsonville name at the Festival.

Thanks very much to those at Johnsonville taking part in this sponsorship.

For more information on Johnsonville products, please visit www.johnsonville.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:58 am

Hello everyone!

I am excited to announce that BIG GREEN EGG is once again on board with sponsoring the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Make sure to take a moment and swing by the Big Green Egg booth down at the Festival and learn something more about their products.

Thanks very much to Big Green Egg for participating this year!

For more information on Big Green Egg, please visit www.biggreenegg.ca

~Caiti~
Last edited by Smokin` Hot Chick on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 am

Clean up in aisle 2, clean up in aisle 2... I can't contain my excitement and have overflowed.

Our exclusive grocery sponsor for the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival is A&P, DOMINION, THE BARN & ULTRA.

For extremely great grocery products be sure to visit your local A&P, Dominion, The Barn or Ultra.

Thanks very much for sponsoring the 2008 Festival. We are happy to have you on board!

For more information on A&P, Dominion, The Barn or Ultra, please visit www.freshobsessed.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:04 am

Put pork on that fork baby!

I am proud to announce that ONTARIO'S PORK BOARD will once again be sponsoring the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

You can thank Ontario Pork for the ribs the amateurs will be using at Barrie's putporkonyourfork.com amateur BBQ competition.

Thank you to Ontario Pork for your continued participation.

For more information about Ontario Pork, please visit www.putporkonyourfork.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Hello All!

Guess who else has joined the list of sponsors.... Barrie's own ARCTIC SPAS!

I am excited to say that Arctic Spas is a proud sponsor of the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival. You can expect to see an Arctic Spas booth down at the Festival this year. Arctic Spas is proud to give you an additional; option, hot tubs, to complete your backyard experience. What's better than a little Q and Brews, followed by an amazing hot tub soak!

Plus keep your eyes and ears peeled for our exclusive hot tub giveaway!

For more information on Arctic Spas, please visit www.arcticspasonline.com

~Caiti~
Last edited by Smokin` Hot Chick on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.