SPONSORS for The 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival!

Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Smokin` Hot Chick
The middle number please (3): 3
Antispam: No

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

A huge thank you goes out to MERCER TRUCKING for their sponsorship involvement at the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Mercer Trucking has watched the growth of the Canadian Open BBQ Championships and now the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival, and is excited to be involved this year.

For more information on Mercer Trucking, please visit www.mercertrucking.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Oh my goodness, how could I have possibly forgot...

An extremely huge thank you goes out to the CITY OF BARRIE for letting us host this extrodinary event on their lakeshore.

Barrie has some great areas to visit, but the lakeshore is a great place to either wind down and relax, or get pumped and have some fun in the sun!

For more information on the City of Barrie and other events of the city, please visit www.barrie.ca

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm

I am honored to say that HOVEY'S GOURMET MEATS of Barrie will be sponsoring that Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival once again.

Michael Hovey is proud to offer competing teams a discount on all meats for their involvement in the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival. Please feel free to call in your order at 705-722-5799, and Michael will ensure that it is ready and prepared for the Festival.

Thanks again for your continued support.

For more inforamation on Hovey's, please visit www.hoveysgourmetmeats.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:01 pm

I am excited to announce that SIGNZ N DESIGNZ is the official signage company for the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Signz N Designz will be sponsoring by providing all the onsite signage you will see at the Festival. A huge that you to Mike and Carla at Signz N Designz for their generosity this year.

Signz N Designz does a variety of projects such as flyers, banners, signage, vehicle wraps, etc. If you need any signage be sure that Signz N Designz is your number one choice!

For more information on Signz N Designz, please visit www.signzndesignz.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks very much to GRAPHIC APPAREL for sponsoring the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival this year.

Graphic Apparel has done a lot of work with us in the past and is continuing to support us this year.

For more information on Graphic Apparel, please visit www.graphicapparel.on.ca

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm

UNITED RENTAL is a proud sponsor of the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.
Thank you to United Rental for their generosity of goods for this year's event.

For more information on United Rental and their services, please contact www.ur.com

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 pm

I am thoroughly excited to announce that SUPER 8 BARRIE has signed on as the official hotel sponsor of the 2008 Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

The SUPER 8 has blocked off rooms for those attending the Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival. Rooms with 2 beds will be going for $99.00 a night. Great deal if you ask me!

So when you are booking your rooms for your stay in Barrie, remember to book with the SUPER 8, just mention you are with the "Canadian Barbecue Association"!

For more information on Barrie' Super 8, please visit www.super8.com

Thanks to the Super 8 for their involvement this year!

~Caiti~

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:17 am

Hello Everyone!

I am very excited to announce that JACK DANIEL'S will be the official sponsor of the entertainment stage at this year's Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Those from Jack Daniel's have sat back and watched this event grow over the past few years, and this year they are ready to step it up.

This year, Jack Daniel's will be sponsoring the entertainment stage, located in the beer garden, and will be offering Jack and Coke in the beer garden for purchase.

I would like to thank those at Charton Hobbs for your elevated participation this year.

For more information on Jack Daniel's, please visit www.jackdaniels.com

~Caiti~
Last edited by Smokin` Hot Chick on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smokin` Hot Chick

Post by Smokin` Hot Chick » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:19 am

Hello Again!

CROWN VERITY has jumped on board as a sponsor of this year's Barrie Brews & BBQ Festival.

Crown Verity is supplying the CBA with one of their Primo Oval grills as the grand prize for the Putporkonyourfork.com Amateur BBQ Competition.

Thank you very much to Crown Verity for their generous contribution!

For more information on Crown Verity products, please visit www.crownverity.com

~Caiti~