Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Bubba-Q

Post by Bubba-Q » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:15 pm

As we grow a little at a time and tweak what we find along the way, we are able to add more functions to BBQTalk.

We are now able to upload "Avatars" pics of whatever you wish ( as you can see my mug to the left of this post ) to our member profiles. If you need some help uploading or linking to your pictures, just let us know by posting a reply in this thread.

To upload your picture, make sure you are logged in and click "Profile" at the top of the page, scroll down to near the bottom under "Avatar" and choose "upload from your machine" or from a "url", find the picture and hit "submit".That should do it.

*PICTURES MUST BE NO LARGER than 80x80 pix and 10K max.*

Remember that wives, mothers, and children can see these sooooo please be considerate :wink:

If you have any problems let Darryl or I know in this thread.

Have fun and Good Q`n,
Harvey

jbh
Beer Wench
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by jbh » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:10 pm

Hmm...somehow I got a "beer wench" avatar even though I've never uploaded an avatar.
Not that I really mind but I'm more of a monkey wrench than a beer wench, especially since I'm not a wench. No big deal, just curious.
---

jbh

Dkoster
The middle number please (3): 3

Post by Dkoster » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 pm

As you post more you will get different levels and new avatars to go along with them. You can upload an extra one that will be on top of that one.
Darryl Koster
President / Pit Boss
Buster Rhino's Inc.
http://www.busterrhinos.com
905-436-6986
Franchise Opportunities Now Available!

HONCHO GREGORY
Gofor

Post by HONCHO GREGORY » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 am

hello gents;
i'm looking for the person/persons that ran the merlin comp
if it's you would you P M me i need some info PLEASE!!!! or forward this if you know who is ???????????
thanks honcho
SOME STOP FOR YD SALES
i STOP FOR BBQ

Bubba-Q

Post by Bubba-Q » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 pm

you have a pm.
There are three types of people in this world; those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened, which one are you?