Team Cedar Grilling Canadian Barbecue Champion Rib Class

Any site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Dkoster
The middle number please (3): 3

Team Cedar Grilling Canadian Barbecue Champion Rib Class

Post by Dkoster » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 pm

I just received this email today regarding a BBQ class that Team Cedar Grilling is having this May. I attended an event that Team Cedar Grilling put on last year for another store and it was fantastic. Well attended (very well attended) and everyone had a fantastic day. The proceeds are donated to a charity as well. This is a must attend for backyard BBQ'rs who want to hone their craft and become the talk of their neighborhoods.

Team Cedar Grilling will be hosting a non profit Barbecue Rib class at TA Appliance in Kitchener on May 9, 2009.

Team Cedar Grilling is the current reigning Canadian Barbecue Champion for the 3rd consecutive year and has represented Canada at competitions as far away as Douglas, Georgia and Lynchburg, Tennessee.

Team Cedar Grilling along with special guest pit masters from various award winning teams will share their barbecue skills, recipes and secrets during this day long class.

Students will be cooking on Primo ceramic charcoal smokers. Each participant will be supplied with rubs, sauce, and their own rack of back ribs to prepare, cook, and enjoy after the class or take home. Lunch will consist of award winning 18 hour slow smoked pulled pork on a bun.

Where: TA Appliance 932 Victoria St. N Kitchener, ON
http://www.taappliance.com/contact.php
Start: 10:00 sharp
End: 3:30
Cost: $25

Space is limited!
Class will be held outside rain or shine
Darryl Koster
President / Pit Boss
Buster Rhino's Inc.
http://www.busterrhinos.com
905-436-6986
Franchise Opportunities Now Available!

Christopher
Rib Rubber
The middle number please (3): 5

Re: Team Cedar Grilling Canadian Barbecue Champion Rib Class

Post by Christopher » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm

I attended the class last year in Georgetown and had a great time. It was very well run and I managed to pick up quite a few pointers on ribs as well as other comp meats. The guys (I bugged Tiny mostly) were very receptive to questions of all sorts and are a wealth of knowledge.

Steve Adams
Gofor
The middle number please (3): 5

Re: Team Cedar Grilling Canadian Barbecue Champion Rib Class

Post by Steve Adams » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 am

There are only a few spots left in the Team Cedar Grilling Rib Class.
The class if full!
If anyone is interested, please book with Daryl Maybanks Daryl@cedargrilling.com
We have capped it at 40 students.

Cheers,
Steve Adams
Team Cedar Grilling
Competition BBQ Team

<*})))><
http://www.cedargrilling.com/bbqteam.htm