Here is a recipe that I stumbled across this past weekend for two pork tenderloins:
2 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon chile powder
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
3/4 - 1 cup dry red wine
2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- Remove silverskin from tenderloins
- Mix together rub ingredients
- Brush tenderloins with Extra Virgin Olive oil to coat
- Rub generously with rub mixture
- Grill over medium/high heat to sear -- approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Place seared tenderloins in a roasting pan -- cover bottom with red wine (around 1 cup)
- Cover roasting pan and cook for 10-15 minutes until internal temp of 155.
- Reserve wine mixture (it tastes great with the rub spices) and pour over serving pieces.
The end result was moist, well seasoned tenderloins that disappeared from the table!
Spareribs, loin back ribs, pork butt, picnic, ham, loin roasts, sausage making, bacon, cures etc... anything pork
Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators
1 post • Page 1 of 1