Picture Perfect Morning

If you are new to BBQ and have questions about cooking, competitions, techniques, or how to get started, then this area is for you. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question. THIS FORUM WILL BE HEAVILY MODERATED AND WILL HAVE A 0 TOLERANCE FOR NEGATIVITY.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

AcesUp011
Firestarter
The middle number please (3): 3
Antispam: No

Picture Perfect Morning

Post by AcesUp011 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:32 am

Picture Perfect Morning

Here in Chicago, this morning was a picture perfect morning to do a Breakfast Fatty on the smoker. I woke up at 4:00 AM and started making breakfast. The FUN way!!!

Loaded my fatty up with mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and Colby Jack cheese then rolled it up nice and tight. Slapped it in the freezer for 30 mins to let it firm up and make it easier to handle, then went tio work firing up the smoker.

By 5:30 I was kicked back in my hammock watching the sun rise smelling that sweet aroma of maple wood and hot tea. 160° I popped that fatty out the smoker. After I toasted some English muffins and fried up a few eggs it was the perfect combination to go along with the fatty for a breakfast sandwiches.

Sorry, my camera battery died before I could get any more pics. :( Maybe next time.

harveym
Site Admin

Re: Picture Perfect Morning

Post by harveym » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm

WOW!!!! Looks GREAT!

kevinv
Runner
The middle number please (3): 5

Re: Picture Perfect Morning

Post by kevinv » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm

looks good.