shelters

Discussion of traditional "low & slow" BBQ and high heat Grilling using the following heat sources: charcoal, propane, natural gas and wood. Discuss all equipment, merchandise and outdoor cookin in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures etc.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Burtess
Gofor
The middle number please (3): 3
Antispam: No

Re: shelters

Post by Burtess » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Mine is hinged exactly like Charcoal's (folds flat) but I slapped a lid on it and painted it green :mrgreen:

Burt :)
WSM X 2
Weber Performer
18.5" OTS
Smokey Joe Platinum
Sterling gasser (Broil King) with SS grates

Charcoal
Gofor
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by Charcoal » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 am

Nice improvement Burtess, going to add a lid to mine now.

Armygriller
Gofor

Post by Armygriller » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 am

I think we all wish for a Q-Banna :) .
One day I will have one, in the mean time I guess if we have some left over plywood it seems to work. I slapped this one together a couple of weeks ago, I had invited people over for supper and the wind picked up plus the roast was ready to go, too late to cancel. I put in a pic of the roast I cooked. It was a 9.5lbs sirloin tip roast that I brined in coffee over night. It took about 5 hours to get it to 145 before I pulled it off. I sliced it thin and served it on a bun with Au-jus. MMMMMM.

I think I did this right I just got a photo account.

b1

janzzdave
Dishwasher

Re:

Post by janzzdave » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

roastntoast wrote:I'm building a smoker room 8' x 16' off my work shop and I was gonna use a bathroom fan above my smoker for the vent so I can cook out of the wind in the Winter time as well. I picked up a 8' stainless counter from a restaurant and got a 2 basin sink as well. Oh and picked up a beer fridge as well. Just hope it will be big enough for everything I need.

Jules
its about on Energy-Efficient Bathroom Exhaust Fans with Lights: Pegasus Associates Lighting has 3 models of energy-efficient residential bathroom ceiling exhaust fans ..