Thank you

Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, etc.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Dkoster
The middle number please (3): 3

Thank you

Post by Dkoster » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 am

To all the teams this weekend at the CBA event that directed customers to my booth I, and my entire staff would like to express our gratitude in your help making this weekend a success. It was really a great feeling to have so many customers drop in and tell us that a certain team sent them our way to try our products. It was a huge boost in moral for my entire staff. They work so hard to get ready for this event and hearing that from our customers made them realize that all the hard work was worth it to see all the smiling faces.

To all the teams that competed this year, congratulations on making this event the success it was - especially with the very limited time that the organizers had to put it together. The event wouldn't be there without your participation. Here is to another fantastic year, and now I can't wait until next year to do it all over again.

Sincerely
Darryl Koster
President / Pit Boss
Buster Rhino's Inc.
http://www.busterrhinos.com
905-436-6986
Franchise Opportunities Now Available!

ROXY
Pit Master
The middle number please (3): 5

Post by ROXY » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 am

So when should we expect our commission cheque Darryl..?? :wink:

T-boar
Gofor

Post by T-boar » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:34 am

here...here Darryl,

Great job on taking care of all the salivating people this weekend. I don't think anyone left dissapointed....
Tibor G. Haasz

Christopher
Rib Rubber

Post by Christopher » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Excellent show Darryl! It's good to see that your dedication to authentic BBQ in Canada has it's benefits!

Hopefully more people will start making the trek to Whitby for some fine Q. I know my mouth waters like Pavlov's dog whenever I pass Thickson Rd.

dogthebear
Chicken Choker

worth the trip to Whitby

Post by dogthebear » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 pm

I keep my fridge stocked with Darryl's pork, here and at the cottage, makes for a excellent and quick lunch.