Canada Southern BBQ Championship (Food Sampling)

Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, etc.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Iamarealbigdog
Runner
The middle number please (3): 5

Canada Southern BBQ Championship (Food Sampling)

Post by Iamarealbigdog » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 am

For Teams who are interested in “sampling” we have the final go ahead for the health board, each team will have to forward another form to myself so I can send to them in bulk.

health board form

We have been invited to provide samples Friday and Saturday night during our down times, I think this might be fun and assist in our cost recovery for teams. We originally were splitting the sampling at 50%, I think for the Friday and Saturday night we will increase that to 75% to give you a chance to really demonstrate your skills on the cooker.

The Competition Sampling (pulled pork and the brisket) is still at 50%

The only condition is that we do not compete with the current venders. I will have a list of items that can not be sampled in the next day or so. This allows for pretty well an open field, we are expecting 3000+ for each day.

I will e-mail directly those teams who have paid their registrations and provide the additional information.