Start planning for 2010 BBQ season on the prairies

Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, etc.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Adrienne
Rib Rubber
The middle number please (3): 5

Re: Start planning for 2010 BBQ season on the prairies

Post by Adrienne » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:57 am

Morley, will keep your goal in mind, and pass the info along to my contacts in the West! Hopefully they can be of some help to you in your quest for more sponsorship!
Many thanks to sponsors supporting my team:
Traeger Canada ~ Smokinlicious Gourmet Wood Products ~ Brant Food ~ Cooshack ~ Jim Bray Trailer Sales ~ Chicago 58 ~ Hogewoning Toyota

CBJ# 39745 (there's my BBQ Goddess # Jim)

Hippieforever99
Pit Master

Post by Hippieforever99 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 am

Morning Morley
First off no, it was not anything that you said :) It sounds as if you have been working your tail off out there to get things running and expanding better. Kudos to you. Trying to get companies to shell out worthwhile cash right now I think would be hard, due to the recession goin on right now. Suncor has lots of money,maybe you could hit them up for some :wink: It is really great to see that you had 25 teams out to the Bow this time, that is great. Keep up the good work and keep us informed on how it is going. 8) Hippie
Personal Blog: www.bbq-is-a-way-of-life.blogspot.com

JUST LOVIN BBQ WITH A GREAT GLASS OF WINE

Pigasus BBQ
knows what a "fatty" is

Post by Pigasus BBQ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Well Suncor had lots of money till they bought Petro-can. Actually they are one of my biggest companies that we do work for but they are hard to get any donations from if it is not oilfield related. But saying that it is hard for anyone now with things the way they are to donate but we will keep trying..............like they say for every loser there is a winner......we just have to find them. b6 b3
Morley Hansen