WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

If you have something (BBQ RELATED) that you would like to buy, sell or trade, feel free to post it here.
Topics not posted to in 60 days will be deleted.

Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators

Post Reply
Grillman
Gofor
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 am
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Ottawa, ONT

WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by Grillman » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Looking to buy a new WSM or ProQ Excel 20 but thought I'd check to see if anyone is selling one that's in good condition...I'm in Ottawa

User avatar
SmokinQ
Pork Puller
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:26 pm
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Kanata, Ontario
Contact:

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by SmokinQ » Mon May 04, 2009 10:59 am

Did you get anything yet as I have a ProQ that I could be separated from.

User avatar
ROXY
Pit Master
Posts: 1089
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:54 pm
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Oro Station, ON

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by ROXY » Mon May 04, 2009 11:50 pm

SmokinQ wrote:Did you get anything yet as I have a ProQ that I could be separated from.
Bet you got a frontier as I think Duncola and myself are the only two around with a Excel 20.

Too bad, its a good little cooker. If I didnt have 3 of them I would take ya up on it.
3 ProBBQ Frontiers
ProBBQ Excel 20
WSM with ProBBQ stacker
Chargriller Smokin Pro
2 - 50 gallon barrels awaiting conversion

User avatar
SmokinQ
Pork Puller
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:26 pm
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Kanata, Ontario
Contact:

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by SmokinQ » Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 pm

ROXY wrote:
SmokinQ wrote:Did you get anything yet as I have a ProQ that I could be separated from.
Bet you got a frontier as I think Duncola and myself are the only two around with a Excel 20.

Too bad, its a good little cooker. If I didnt have 3 of them I would take ya up on it.
I looked at pictures online and you are correct I have the frontier.

User avatar
ROXY
Pit Master
Posts: 1089
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:54 pm
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Oro Station, ON

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by ROXY » Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 pm

SmokinQ wrote:
ROXY wrote:
SmokinQ wrote:Did you get anything yet as I have a ProQ that I could be separated from.
Bet you got a frontier as I think Duncola and myself are the only two around with a Excel 20.

Too bad, its a good little cooker. If I didnt have 3 of them I would take ya up on it.
I looked at pictures online and you are correct I have the frontier.
You not happy with the cooker..??

I got hardware on my mantle using the Frontier.
3 ProBBQ Frontiers
ProBBQ Excel 20
WSM with ProBBQ stacker
Chargriller Smokin Pro
2 - 50 gallon barrels awaiting conversion

User avatar
SmokinQ
Pork Puller
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:26 pm
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Kanata, Ontario
Contact:

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by SmokinQ » Wed May 06, 2009 9:16 am

The only issue that I have with it is that it only has a single vent on the bottom. I have had trouble with keeping the coals going especially at the far end.

Also I purchased a gigantic pellet cooker last fall that I am using mostly now to cook on. Plus I am out of work and am trying to unload any extra stuff that I can. I am a bit of a hoarder and have a basement full of stuff that I need to part with.

I will probably keep it as it is a nice cooker to take camping as it is hard to take a 7 foot long pellet cooker in the back of the car.

Duncola
Pork Puller
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 2:12 pm
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Barrie, On

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by Duncola » Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 am

Time for a "Mod" to be done....I popped a couple of extra homemade covers out of lightweight steel over some holes i drilled in the base to give me a "WSM" air control system...easy mod and well worth the Sat afternoon of not cutting the grass..... :lol:

Duncola
The Q Crew

User avatar
Trev
Pork Puller
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 am
The middle number please (3): 5
Location: Burlington

Re: WTB - WSM or ProQ Excel 20

Post by Trev » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 am

b2
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who are good at math and those who aren't.

Post Reply