Welcome, please introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, where from etc.This forum is to be used for "introductions" and "welcome" posts ONLY.
Moderator: BBQTalk Moderators
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 am
- The middle number please (3): 3
- Antispam: No
Hi all, been BBQing for a few years now and cant do enough of it. Still learning the trade everytime i'm bbqing. I love to bbq butts, briskets, chickens and of course Ribs. My borther and a friend have been talking about putting a team togeather and enter some of the southeren ontario competitions for next year(2010) season. will be going to St.Thomas next weekend to see what it's all about, get a feel what to expect and ask a few question. Does anyone know the schedule of the judgeing times? Take care.
- Pit Master
- Posts: 1037
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- The middle number please (3): 5
- Location: Niagara Falls The Honeymoon Capital Of The World